Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sophie's Room

To keep with the turning a house into a home theme.  I thought I should show part of Sophie's room.  This is the wall above her bed.  I had seen a little girls room on Pinterest that I absolutely loved.  Recreating our version of this room is not finished.  But this little spot is pretty much complete (except for the trim!).
Isn't this great!?  Her bed is bright yellow, almost the same shade as the yellow frame.
The pink open frame I got on clearance at Hobby Lobby for around $2.  I added some twine, mini clothes pins and a Project Life card and it's finish!
The yellow frame is from Walmart.  It think it was around $5.  I have yet to figure out what photo to put in it.
You are My Sunshine and Beach prints are from Gordmans.  Can't remember the price of these, but I know they were very reasonable.
Hoop art is from London and Granger on Instagram.
Heart garland is by Bub & Nonnie on Instagram.
Canvas print is by me.

Not bad for a clearance frame!

Close up of the gorgeous hoop art by London and Granger

DIY canvas wrap print.  Print on to some tissue paper, Mod Podge it on a canvas and there you have it!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment